Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwaiti Interior Ministry issues order to arrest Kuwaiti who sold fake oil to an Asian country

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Kuwaiti Interior Ministry issues order to arrest Kuwaiti who sold fake oil to an Asian country Empty Kuwaiti Interior Ministry issues order to arrest Kuwaiti who sold fake oil to an Asian country

Post by rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 3:36 am

[size=42]Kuwaiti Interior Ministry issues order to arrest Kuwaiti who sold fake oil to an Asian country 1017353478
[size=42]Kuwaiti Interior Ministry issues order to arrest Kuwaiti who sold fake oil to an Asian country[/size]
[/size]
[ltr]© REUTERS / Sergei Karpukhin[/ltr]

ARAB WORLD
02:30 22.10.2018(Updated 06:51 22.10.2018)Copy the link
 0 11

Kuwait's Interior Ministry has ordered the seizure and importation of a Kuwaiti oil trader who sold fictitious oil to an Asian country (not named) under documented contracts. And received 200 thousand dinars as a first payment, (equivalent to 659465 thousand dollars).

Kuwaiti Interior Ministry issues order to arrest Kuwaiti who sold fake oil to an Asian country 1025762413
[ltr]© FOTOLIA / KRIVINIS[/ltr]
[size]
Serious scams in Syria ... Beware them now in your countries[/size]
Dubai - Sputnik . Kuwaiti newspaper reported that the company 's defense of the victim 's lawyer Howrah Habib, explained that the decision of the Ministry of Interior issued after the submission of a formal complaint against him from the Asian country signed a contract with them and did not in the pledge, indicating that the company contracted with the defendant that the oil send it from Kuwait , After completing the contract and delivering the first installment of the amount, they were surpri that the defendant had disappeared.

"Where are the issues of the monument, and how did we get to the monument in the sale of black gold?
Stressing that the Ministry of the Interior did not shorten its procedures and abuse with the case and issued an order to throw the prosecution of the accused and we will demand to be brought to trial.

Current date/time is Sat 24 Sep 2022, 4:44 pm