Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special "Fake" company pays an Iraqi minister to distribute gifts to soldiers "paper"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Special "Fake" company pays an Iraqi minister to distribute gifts to soldiers "paper" Empty Special "Fake" company pays an Iraqi minister to distribute gifts to soldiers "paper"

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 1:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special "Fake" company pays an Iraqi minister to distribute gifts to soldiers "paper"[/size]

[rtl]58 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Revealed a member of the Finance Committee in the former parliament Rahim Darraji, the Iraqi defense minister to buy military donkeys from the company "fake" and paid for in advance, pointing out that the minister distributed the rattles and scribbled "paper".[/rtl]
    [rtl]"A defense minister (who did not reveal his identity) bought Hamarat from Turkey and paid the money in advance without receiving anything," Darraji said in an interview with Al-Thawra's "Hour of Discovery" program. "After a while it turned out that the company was fake It has no origin. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the minister then distributed the warriors on combat units and paper, and then was also scribbled paper, where they said that the humming was burned."[/rtl]
    [rtl]MS[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:34 pm