Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Auction to sell the effects of Iraq globally!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Auction to sell the effects of Iraq globally! Empty Auction to sell the effects of Iraq globally!

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 2:21 pm

Auction to sell the effects of Iraq globally!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The head of the Committee on Information and Culture parliamentary former Sarwa Abdel Wahid, on Tuesday, an auction to sell the effects of Iraq globally.
    "New York is preparing to inaugurate a painful stop from the systematic looting of Iraq's history by organizing an auction to sell a rare Iraqi artifact dating back to 850 BC amid a suspicious Iraqi official silence approaching a catastrophe," Abdul Wahid said in a statement received by Iraq News. Trading the history of the nation and the creations of a people through historical periods that complement each other. "
    "We ask the Iraqi government in its diplomatic, cultural and media institutions for the reasons not to confront the attempts to sell the history of Iraq as if it is not responsible for its protection or is not concerned with its historical and legal value, which does not represent a particular stage, but is a wonderful extension of a civilization bent by outsiders and ignored by the leaders of institutions for their ignorance of their cultural, .
    The Kurdish leadership stressed that "silence on the sale of this important part of the history of Iraq is a direct partnership to the crime on American territory," pointing out that "the lesson of the national position is not sophistry speech."
    "The Iraqi government is called upon to act quickly to recover the stolen antiquities, and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism must play its role in uncovering stolen items, locating them and coordinating with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to start international action," the head of the parliamentary media and culture committee said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am