Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

At this time will Abadi be transformed from president to ordinary citizen?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

At this time will Abadi be transformed from president to ordinary citizen? Empty At this time will Abadi be transformed from president to ordinary citizen?

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Oct 2018, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]At this time will Abadi be transformed from president to ordinary citizen?[/size]

[rtl]38 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Private[/rtl]

[rtl]The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Wednesday that the parliament's vote on the government will enter the country in the era of the new government.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Tamimi said in a statement that "after the vote of the House of Representatives on the ministerial platform by half plus one, the new Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the ministers will be sworn in and the government of Haider Abadi expired and Abadi becomes a prime minister to a normal citizen.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "if the vote is not on the Cabinet Cab in the House of Representatives will remain Abadi in the caretaker government daily.[/rtl]

[rtl]The legal expert pointed out that "if the constitutional period has ended and Abdul Mahdi failed to form a government, President Barham Saleh will commission another person from the largest parliamentary bloc to form the cabinet cabaret.[/rtl]

[rtl]The official television announced on Tuesday evening that Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi will formally introduce his government in the House of Representatives on Wednesday.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:31 am