Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A presidential decree appointing a permanent representative of Iraq to the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A presidential decree appointing a permanent representative of Iraq to the United Nations Empty A presidential decree appointing a permanent representative of Iraq to the United Nations

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A presidential decree appointing a permanent representative of Iraq to the United Nations

A presidential decree was issued appointing a Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva, Switzerland.
    According to the decree signed by the President of the Republic Barham Salih: Based on the provisions of Article 73 (VII) of the Constitution and on the basis of what the Minister of Foreign Affairs has presented, we have drawn the following: 
    First: Wadih Betty Hanna is appointed Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations In Geneva. 
    Second: The Minister of Foreign Affairs must implement this decree. 
    Third: This Decree shall be implemented from the date of its issuance and shall be published in the Official Gazette. 
    He is the third leg of his mission as head of the Iraqi mission after the Philippines, where he worked since 2010 and then moved to Spain in 2013. 
    He is a university professor To a diplomat after he received his master's and doctorate degrees from the University of Minsk, in Belarus.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:23 am