Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The deputy calls for "auditing" efficiently and impartially the ministers' agents and special grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - The deputy calls for "auditing" efficiently and impartially the ministers' agents and special grades Empty The deputy calls for "auditing" efficiently and impartially the ministers' agents and special grades

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 5:23 pm

The deputy calls for "auditing" efficiently and impartially the ministers' agents and special grades

Friday, October 26,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP of the alliance of the late Mazar Salman Azerjawi, on Friday, the need to "audit" the efficiency and integrity of agents of ministers and directors-general and heads of independent bodies, while calling for the termination of the Agency's work in special grades. 

"There is a need to scrutinize the efficiency and integrity of the agents of ministers, directors-general and heads of independent bodies, evaluate their work and apply professional standards in their selection," Azzergawi told Alsumaria News.

Azrijawi called on the prime minister to "take quick measures to end the agency's work in special grades and to select and vote for competent figures in the House of Representatives, as well as replace the incompetent former directors who have long been in positions with others who have the competence, experience and ability to provide services and meet the aspirations of the masses" . 

On Friday, MP Farhat al-Tamimi said that quotas were the "weight" of financial and administrative corruption. He called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to provide full solutions and change the figures who have remained in special positions for more than four years. 

A number of members of the House of Representatives announced on Friday, their intention to launch a broad campaign to demand the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the exclusion of Directors General, who spent more than four deputies in the post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:25 pm