Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashoggi's fiance tells the last moments with him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashoggi's fiance tells the last moments with him  Empty Khashoggi's fiance tells the last moments with him

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Oct 2018, 2:33 am

Khashoggi's fiance tells the last moments with him

Saturday, October 27,

Khashoggi's fiance tells the last moments with him  NB-251102-636762176922756229

Saudi Arabia's assassinated journalist Jamal Khashoggi said he felt isolated, alienated and saddened by his friends in Saudi Arabia after he left for exile and was a balanced, objective and conscientious journalist. 

"I do not know the validity of his description of the opposition because there is a change and change in his country, and he has an objective stance on that," she told Channel Khobar Turk. 

Khadija Genghis revealed sensitive details of Khashoggi's life during the past months and the moments before his death inside his consulate in Istanbul in early October.

She spoke about the events that followed his death and the conversation that took place between her and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo after President Donald Trump invited her to visit the White House. 

"Khashoggi told her that his last marriage in Saudi Arabia was terminated for political reasons, that he lived for a year and a half in the United States, and applied for US citizenship," said Genghis, who said the Saudi authorities had forced his ex-wife to divorce him after leaving the country. But has not yet been approved. " 

"The man was very isolated because of his nostalgia for his homeland, as well as grief for his friends in the kingdom." 

She also noted that "he was in complete isolation emotionally, and was looking for a partner for his life, which led to their rapprochement."

She noted that "Jamal was at the beginning of their acquaintance about his isolation, and felt a large wound did not heal emotionally and emotionally because of his family, so he no longer knows himself, and did not expect that the alienation so heavy to him. 

"Khashoggi was looking at the process of change led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, with great concern and enthusiasm at the same time," he said, noting that there are articles critical of him. "Their 

personal lives, she noted that" they would like to live in the United States and Istanbul, so Khashoggi bought a house in the Turkish city, which he loves very much. 

"Khashoggi was personally acquainted with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan , and has many friends in Turkey." 

Khashoggi tried to obtain a paper from the Saudi consulateIn the United States for marriage, and that he was sent from there to the consulate in Istanbul, Genghis said he had not informed her anything about the subject. 

"They went to the marriage department in the municipality of Fatih district in Istanbul and inquired about the required papers," one official said. "Khashoggi should bring a paper from his consulate stating that he is not currently married." 

She stated that her late fiancé had concerns about going to the consulate, that he did not want confrontation and a tense atmosphere, because he was very emotional and thin. 

"He was worried that he was being questioned or dealt with in a more inappropriate manner than was arrested, and that they did not talk about this issue at length," she said, noting that she "saw the tension in his facial expressions."

"I was a little worried, but I was more worried because they refused to enter me. I waited in front of the door and began to watch those coming out of the consulate and cars as well," she told the consulate on 28 September. For myself, in 10 or 15 minutes if he did not come out I would ask him because he would be late on the plane, but it did not take 10 minutes until Jamal came out. " 

"Khashoggi came out of the consulate happy, and I was very happy to tell her that they treated him very well and they told him that the papers required to complete his marriage would be ready within days, and then traveled to the British capital London." 

She said that she accompanied him to the consulate on the second date on October 2, and that he contacted one of the consular officials prior to his departure, and that this consular officer informed Gamal that he would contact him again to set an appropriate date for his arrival at the consulate.

"About 40 minutes later, the official called and told him that one hour would be suitable for his arrival, and when we went there he was not worried." 

Genghis stressed that "Khashoggi handed over his phones, and gave her the name of the adviser of the President of the Justice and Development Party, Yasin Aktai, to contact him in the event of speeches, and then entered the consulate in all profitability." 

She said she waited in front of the consulate for good news to come out, noting that "I thought he was exchanging the parties inside the consulate because he was wondering what happened in his country after he left it." 

"I waited a long time in front of the consulate door, and did not expect any abomination." 

"I called her sister after feeling bad, and sent messages to some Khashoggi friends after her sister told her that the official working hours had ended at the consulate," she said.

"I rushed to the consulate door and spoke with a Turkish official on her door. I told him that Jamal did not come out of the consulate, and that she was terrified and thought they had kidnapped him to Saudi Arabia," Genghis said. 

She added that "the Turkish official at the door of the consulate told her that everyone went out of the consulate and no one remained," indicating that "I then contacted the consulate to inquire about Jamal and told them that her fiancé did not come out of their consulate." 

"After the telephone call, the consular officer asked her to inform him of her location," Genghis said. "There is no one left in the consulate and there is no reason to wait for you here." 

After talking to the consular officer, she called Aktay, the head of the Arab Media House Association, and explained to them what had happened and remained waiting at the consulate gate.

"Then the media told us. The police were the first to come to the consulate. I asked about the subject. I told them what I knew. I then went to the police station, filed a complaint, filed a complaint, and tried to think of positive issues." 

She confirmed that she had been hesitant about the Saudi consulate in the days following her fiancé's disappearance, and that she realized there were other scenarios when she learned about the special pilot's order that came to Istanbul on the day of the accident. 

She explained that she had handed over the special things to Khashoggi to the Public Prosecution, about four days after the day of the incident. 

"President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Turkish government officials have taken care of Khashoggi's disappearance from the very first moment and have given me all kinds of support," she said. 

She read and followed news and tweets on the media and Twitter, in the recent period, and did not read and follow in her entire life, indicating that she felt great psychological pressure was not exposed before.

She pointed out that US President Donald Trump, invited her to visit the United States, realizing that Trump's remarks about Khashoggi were "contradictory." 

She explained that she had assured Tramb that she was willing to visit the White House if he took steps to reveal the circumstances of Khashoggi's death. 

She added that after Trump's call several days contacted by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, indicating that it conveyed its message to Trump. 

She explained that she asked Pompeo whether he had information on the subject, and that the latter confirmed her follow-up to the matter, but he knows nothing about Khashoggi yet. 

Genghis cautioned that Pompeo's conversation was purely political, that he expressed his condolences and felt sorry for her, and informed her of Salam Trump.

She said she did not want to visit the United States at the moment, adding that the American public is making great efforts to keep the issue of Khashoggi on his agenda, especially the Washington Post. 

Genghis expected Jamal Khashoggi to be buried in Medina if his body was found, according to his will.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/251102/%D8%AE%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%82%D8%AC%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%87/ar

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:18 am