Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Abdul-Mahdi cost Hamid al-Ghazi to the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Abdul-Mahdi cost Hamid al-Ghazi to the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Minister Empty Sources: Abdul-Mahdi cost Hamid al-Ghazi to the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Minister

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 2:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sources: Abdul-Mahdi cost Hamid al-Ghazi to the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers

Informed political sources said Sunday that the head of the Dhi Qar provincial council Hamid al-Ghazi was appointed as secretary general of the cabinet.
    The sources said in an interview with «Journal News» that "the Prime Minister returned Abdul Mahdi intends to make fundamental changes in government positions and decision-maker," while it is likely that "the decision to install Ghazi is not final and with him several candidates for important positions under study."
    She added that "the alliance of Souron is to support the nomination of the President of the Council of Dhi Qar, Hamid al-Ghazi, for the post of Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers."
    The Iraqi parliament gave confidence late Wednesday night part of the government, which included the names of 14 ministers, including ministers of foreign affairs, finance and oil.
    Abd al-Mahdi was sworn in with 14 ministers who won parliament's confidence among the 21.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:09 am