Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Abdul Mahdi is in breach of his pledge and is the third appointment by proxy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Abdul Mahdi is in breach of his pledge and is the third appointment by proxy Empty In the document .. Abdul Mahdi is in breach of his pledge and is the third appointment by proxy

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 7:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In the document .. Abdul Mahdi is in breach of his pledge and is the third appointment by proxy
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Despite the objection of the new Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to the appointment of the proxy began his approach to this approach.
    Abdul-Mahdi recently issued a decree to appoint himself as Acting Minister of Interior and Defense until the appointment of two ministers in his capacity as director of the office of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi.
    1 - Implement the directives of the Prime Minister and address all official bodies as required by the work of the Office of the Prime Minister and follow-up with the concerned authorities with regard to the implementation of the government program of the Prime Minister.
    2- To exercise all administrative powers, including the powers of appointment in the Prime Minister's Office, and to decide on all matters of service, discipline and retirement related to the staff of the Prime Minister's Office, in accordance with the applicable laws, and the exercise of financial powers including the authority to direct disbursement orders in accordance with the laws in force.
    He pointed out that this matter is effective from 25/10/2018.
    The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, had pledged in his government program presented at the confidence meeting of his cabinet on Thursday, "to end the work of the Agency, especially the functions of special grades for open periods and determine the conditions, and to complete the recruitment of original in accordance with the rulers of the Constitution and the laws in force within six months" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:55 am