Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy: State departments commit legal offenses by sending their final accounts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Deputy: State departments commit legal offenses by sending their final accounts Empty Former Deputy: State departments commit legal offenses by sending their final accounts

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Oct 2018, 6:54 am

Former Deputy: State departments commit legal offenses by sending their final accounts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The former MP and member of the parliamentary financial committee, Sarhan Ahmad, said Monday that the government departments did not submit their final accounts to parliament in the same year, but after four or five years, indicating that in 2015 we received final accounts for the year 2006/2007.
    "Since 2003, the government departments have been committing constitutional and legal violations in the matter of their final annual accounts," Ahmed said. "These departments used to submit their final accounts for one year after four or five years. Where it reached parliament in 2015.
    He added that "these accounts, which arrive late show a lot of irregularities and waste of public funds and someone and upload books and documents to integrity and the Office of Financial Control, but to no avail and no defendant is held."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:31 am