Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new "conflict" has erupted in the Iraqi parliament over standing parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new "conflict" has erupted in the Iraqi parliament over standing parliamentary committees Empty A new "conflict" has erupted in the Iraqi parliament over standing parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Nov 2018, 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A new "conflict" erupted in the Iraqi parliament on the permanent parliamentary committees 
    revealed the current wisdom, led by Ammar al-Hakim, Wednesday, the existence of what he called the political conflict on the permanent parliamentary committees in the Iraqi Council of Representatives. 
    These committees submit reports on the performance of the executive body in government institutions and submit proposals and proposals on activating the work of this body. 
    The MP for the current Ali al-Badiri, "Some political blocs are currently engaged in a political conflict, because of the division of permanent parliamentary committees in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, there are political parties seeking to obtain certain committees, for political and personal purposes to her party."
    Al-Badri said that "this conflict will cause delay naming members of the parliamentary committees and their presidents," stressing that "there are pressures exerted on the presidency of the parliament from certain political parties for the purpose of obtaining specific and important parliamentary committees, in order to use the Committee in its political work and away from the basic work, "He said. 
    It is scheduled to witness the parliamentary session scheduled to 11/6 named members of permanent parliamentary committees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm