Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US bank is recommending buying the dollar and abandoning gold to avoid geopolitical risks

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A US bank is recommending buying the dollar and abandoning gold to avoid geopolitical risks Empty A US bank is recommending buying the dollar and abandoning gold to avoid geopolitical risks

Post by rocky Fri 02 Nov 2018, 3:15 am

A US bank is recommending buying the dollar and abandoning gold to avoid geopolitical risks

A US bank is recommending buying the dollar and abandoning gold to avoid geopolitical risks 10964

Morgan Stanley advised to hold the dollar and volatile financial indicators and to abandon gold and yen if they wanted to hedge against geopolitical tensions. 
The assets, long believed to be safe havens, do not necessarily hold up as the safest in terms of value, when new threats emerge that shake markets more violently, the bank said in a note, quoting Bloomberg. 
American Bank believes that the stock increases the sensitivity of instability since 2008 , the largest image 
, said Joyce Chang , an analyst bank that risk Algiosasih now the rule rather than the exception, "We try to combine big data to find investment strategies."
He added that geopolitics affects global markets almost twice in the decade, and local markets are more affected. "Volatility tends to rise before the crisis and does not always collapse immediately, while major turbulence in the oil supply makes the correction process take longer." 
The bank believes that sanctions against Iran and the situation in Venezuela will probably have the greatest impact on markets this year and next, as well as the US-China trade dispute and the midterm congressional and bricast elections. 
Emerging markets are more vulnerable than others to the economic threat posed by rising anti-globalization, Zhang said, as "the threat of an extended trade war has exacerbated fears of slowing growth."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14208

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 10:41 pm