Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Distribution of 240 housing units for beneficiaries from the residential complex in eastern Baghda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Distribution of 240 housing units for beneficiaries from the residential complex in eastern Baghda Empty Distribution of 240 housing units for beneficiaries from the residential complex in eastern Baghda

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Nov 2018, 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Distribution of 240 housing units for beneficiaries from the residential complex in eastern Baghdad

Baghdad Investment Authority announced on Sunday the distribution of 240 housing units within the lot of registrars in Baghdad's residential Zuhour complex .
    In a press release read by Al-Iktissad News, the authority said in a press release that "the public lottery was held on residential units in Al-Zuhour residential complex on Sunday." The first meal, consisting of 6 buildings of type D , (240) housing units integrated services .
    The statement quoted the head of the Baghdad Investment Authority, Shaker Zamili, as saying that "our goal is to create an economic cycle and real development and provide employment opportunities and create adequate housing for the citizen of Baghdad with the existence of obstacles, but we moved intensively to alleviate the suffering of many registrants on these units and we will work to resolve other constraints Gradually ".
    "There is ongoing coordination between the Authority and the government to lend citizens to guarantee the units that are being built to create a state of stability for them and to build a model for employees and employees of the state like other counterparts in the countries of the world and to be a project to launch new horizons for the implementation of another Mashari ."

He explained that "the company executing the project will continue to work to distribute the remaining units in the coming months to meet their obligations with registrars," pointing out that "the complex is implemented in the region of Nairiya and Kariya along the highway Mohammed Qasim ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 pm