Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil receives Iran's sanctions down after US assurances and exemptions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil receives Iran's sanctions down after US assurances and exemptions Empty Oil receives Iran's sanctions down after US assurances and exemptions

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Nov 2018, 2:36 am

Oil receives Iran's sanctions down after US assurances and exemptions
    Oil receives Iran's sanctions down after US assurances and exemptions Irq_1274545035_1541402273
    Follow - up / ... received crude oil prices, on Monday, the second US sanctions on Iran package, down to the lowest level in two months and a half, although they (sanctions), affecting the oil industry in Tehran.
    But previous assurances from major oil producers around the world about their ability to pump enough supplies and US exemptions for eight countries to import Iranian oil prevented crude from rising.
    On Monday, the United States began implementing its second package of economic sanctions on Iran, including the energy, finance and shipping sectors.
    The sanctions were officially introduced at 10 am Washington time (0100 GMT).
    By 0630 GMT, global benchmark Brent crude for January delivery fell 0.41 percent, or 33 cents, to $ 72.53 a barrel.
    In the same vein, US crude for December delivery of Nymex fell 0.52 percent, or 33 cents, to 62.81 dollars per barrel.
    Iran, the third largest producer of crude oil in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Saudi Arabia and Iraq by 3.45 million barrels per day, and exports at two million barrels per day.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=107961

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:29 am