Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdulmahdi's policy is racing against time to present five new ministers and changes that may occur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdulmahdi's policy is racing against time to present five new ministers and changes that may occur Empty Abdulmahdi's policy is racing against time to present five new ministers and changes that may occur

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 2:17 am

[size=32]
    Abdulmahdi's policy is racing against time to present five new ministers and changes that may occur to Kurds - minorities[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

54 minutes ago

The source of the informed, on Tuesday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi plans to submit 5 ministers to the House of Representatives, during its hoped to hold, today noon, for the purpose of voting on them and give them confidence. 
    The source said, for the twilight of news, that "the movement is now underway with a view to submit Abdulmahdi (5) ministers to parliament to vote during their session, which will be held at one o'clock in the afternoon," noting that "Parliament may vote to include a paragraph vote on the ministers, Free of this paragraph ". 
    And between the source, that "Abdul Mahdi did not submit a candidate for the Ministry of Defense, dialogues still exist and there is agreement on one candidate, each Sunni party has its own candidate, and did not submit the candidate of the Ministry of Immigration and Justice, there are dialogues that go to migration to minorities and justice go to the Kurds , And this has also not been resolved definitively to this moment, and therefore will be postponed the vote on them, if he put Abdul-Mahdi Kabinth session today. "
    It is noteworthy that Adel Abdul-Mahdi was able to obtain the confidence of Parliament on the third of last October, after the vote on 14 ministries, while 8 ministries remained the most important defense, interior and justice at the political consultations of the parliamentary blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jun 2024, 6:13 pm