Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Netanyahu comments on the start of US sanctions against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Netanyahu comments on the start of US sanctions against Iran Empty Netanyahu comments on the start of US sanctions against Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 2:29 am

[size=32]
    Netanyahu comments on the start of US sanctions against Iran[/size]
     Netanyahu comments on the start of US sanctions against Iran Natinyaho

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday hailed the start of the second round of US sanctions against Iran, which is especially affecting the oil and financial sectors, saying that what is happening is "a historic day."
    It is the day when the United States, led by President Donald Trump, imposed very severe sanctions on Iran, the toughest sanctions imposed on Iran since the start of efforts to stop its aggression, "he told Likud lawmakers.
    "The second package of sanctions, especially the sanctions imposed on the banking system used by the Iranian regime, will strike a severe blow to the Iranian terrorist regime, in addition to stifling Iranian terrorism."
    Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman said earlier that "the bold decision of President Trump is the fundamental change that the Middle East was waiting for."

Current date/time is Tue 16 Jul 2024, 3:53 pm