Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: We will work to find financial sources to support the crowd and give him full rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: We will work to find financial sources to support the crowd and give him full rights Empty Abdul-Mahdi: We will work to find financial sources to support the crowd and give him full rights

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Nov 2018, 2:35 am

Abdul-Mahdi: We will work to find financial sources to support the crowd and give him full rights

14:25 - 05/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Monday that he will work with the Popular Lobby to find financial sources to support the crowd and get full rights, stressing that the crowd is a real fact can not be exceeded.
    "The popular rally is a historic achievement for Iraq, which gave strength to the army, the police and the rest of the security services," Abdul Mahdi said during a meeting with the leadership of the popular crowd and his follower. "The crowd is a great fact that can not be bypassed and it is our duty to support the crowd."
    "We will work together to find financial resources to support popular mobilization," he said, adding that "keeping the crowd is one of our most important duties and I will strongly support this presence."
    He pointed out that "there are those who try to say that the crowd is temporary, I confirm that the crowd is a necessity," noting that "the formation of the government is short but I will do my best to get the crowd to the full rights and martyrs of the crowd must be honored in honor of them." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:26 am