Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muller prepares to direct an indictment .. What will Trump say about?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muller prepares to direct an indictment .. What will Trump say about? Empty Muller prepares to direct an indictment .. What will Trump say about?

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 4:08 am

[ltr]
    [size=32]Muller prepares to direct an indictment .. What will Trump say about?

- 8 Hours Ago
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr][/ltr]
    Muller prepares to direct an indictment .. What will Trump say about? %D9%85%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B1-300x170
    [ltr][size][url][/url][/size]
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - A former FBI counter-espionage official said Robert Muller's special probe into allegations of Russian intervention in the 2016 presidential election could soon lead to indictments.
    According to a report in the magazine, Frank Vigeloyzi, who worked with the FBI's Müller for the US network MSNC, gave his view of what he thought would happen after Matthew Whitaker was appointed acting public prosecutor following Jeff Sessions' forced resignation.
    Vigluse said he had a theory about what Muller would do, saying "I think he is ready to charge some people ... these charges will tell the story of what he found against the president." "I do not say he accuses the president," he said. "I say he will stand in the middle when he tells us the story, transfers it to the judicial system by charging others, and then writes a report with Whitaker."
    "Perhaps what we will see is that Muller is telling us the story of a corrupt president through the indictments," he said, adding that Mueller believed his days were numbered following Seashins' resignation and the appointment of Whitaker, so he would move soon.
    "I think that Whitaker's appointment will speed up the timeline for Muller's investigations, and I think that perhaps if Muller adheres to the strategy that tells us the story through the charges, he will talk to us very soon, with additional indictments that may tell the story of a corrupt president," he said. Vigloyzi said it was not clear what role he would play in overseeing the investigation, which he criticized for going too far in addressing the Trump family's finances.
    The New York Times said the Democrats fear that the Whitaker antagonism of the investigation could push it to sabotage, limit or suffocate it through funding. 
    Whitaker defended the meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and the Russian lobbyists at the Trump Tower in June 2016.

The former US intelligence official said Whitaker's appointment was a blatant attempt on the part of the president to get Muller away either by sacking him or by limiting his mandate by restricting his financial resources.
    Demonstrators gathered across the country on Thursday from New York to Los Angeles to support Muller's investigation, fearing that the resignation of the justice minister could lead to the investigation. The Movenon campaign, which coordinated the campaign, says Donald Trump has appointed an easy-to-run person to act as acting justice minister to oversee Müller's investigations into Russian intervention in the 2016 election that Trump won.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Frawabetcenter.com%2Farchives%2F77310&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:39 am