Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Trade: The government program represents a real gateway for the development of the Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Trade: The government program represents a real gateway for the development of the Iraqi Empty Minister of Trade: The government program represents a real gateway for the development of the Iraqi

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 9:14 am

Minister of Trade: The government program represents a real gateway for the development of the Iraqi economy

11:57 - 10/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Minister of Commerce Mohammed Hashim al-Ani said on Saturday that the new government program represents a real gateway for the development and activation of the Iraqi economy, stressing Iraq's keenness to maintain unity of cooperation and solidarity with the countries of the world.
    Al-Ani said in a speech at the start of the 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair and his follow-up / information, that "the launch of the 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair and attendees and special participations comes in the context of Iraq's keenness to strengthen economic capabilities and development," noting that "Iraq's keenness to maintain Unity of cooperation and solidarity with the countries of the world ".
    Al-Ani added that "Iraq is considered through the new economic orientation environment for investments," noting that his ministry "is working to activate the government program voted by the House of Representatives, which is a real gateway to develop the Iraqi economy."
    The 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair under the slogan "Determined to Build and Build, as well as Liberation and Victory" began on Saturday and will last for ten days. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:00 pm