Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

suspicious traffic between the pirates forcing the banks of America to prepare for an Iranian foul

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

suspicious traffic between the pirates forcing the banks of America to prepare for an Iranian foul Empty suspicious traffic between the pirates forcing the banks of America to prepare for an Iranian foul

Post by rocky Sun 11 Nov 2018, 2:52 am

[size=32]
suspicious traffic between the pirates forcing the banks of America to prepare for an Iranian foul[/size]
suspicious traffic between the pirates forcing the banks of America to prepare for an Iranian foul Dolar%20(6)

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

US banks appear to be preparing for Iranian retaliation, which could soon be seen through electronic attacks in retaliation for the sanctions imposed by the administration of US President Donald Trump, which came into effect on Monday.

CNN quoted US bankers as saying that Iranian pirates may disrupt financial services, as they did between 2011 and 2013.

The information came from the US after it was able to access one of the high-security centers at a bank in New York, where monitors showed "Iranian pirates" at the head of "common risks" now.

In contrast, an e-security executive confirmed that all banks are under protection at the moment.

CNN's Department of Defense piracy is working with other government efforts to combat any malicious electronic activity, although one official said there was no evidence of a current threat, saying the situation was better now than it was As mentioned above, recalling past experiences that enabled the defense and response to the effectiveness of 2012.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/de1321ff-0214-4d86-bdfd-cbdbfb565fa4

Current date/time is Thu 02 Feb 2023, 9:08 pm