Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Custodian of the United Bank for Investment: United Bank of the banks that work hard in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Custodian of the United Bank for Investment: United Bank of the banks that work hard in Iraq Empty Custodian of the United Bank for Investment: United Bank of the banks that work hard in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Custodian of the United Bank for Investment: United Bank of the banks that work hard in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of the United Bank for Investment, Imad Abdul Hassan Jihad, announced that the United Bank is one of the most reliable banks operating in the country.
    Abdul-Hassan said in a press statement received by "Economy News", that "United Bank for investment is one of the banks, despite the tough circumstances that passed, which is a reflection of the current conditions experienced by the country during the past years."
    "We would like to show that the replacement of the previous administration with a new administration by the Central Bank of Iraq is a confirmation of the status of the bank in the banking sector of Iraq."
    He pointed out that "United Bank is committed to its customers to pay all their dues and receive their deposits and continue to provide banking services to customers in all branches operating."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Custodian of the United Bank for Investment: United Bank of the banks that work hard in Iraq Empty Re: Custodian of the United Bank for Investment: United Bank of the banks that work hard in Iraq

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Thanks Rocky, another positive banking article.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 am