Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

corruption of the security and administrative services in Nineveh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption of the security and administrative services in Nineveh Empty corruption of the security and administrative services in Nineveh

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:00 am

corruption of the security and administrative services in Nineveh

08:50 - 12/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Committee on Parliamentary Integrity and the MP for the province of Nineveh Abdul Rahim al-Shammari, on Monday, the committee's decision to open files corruption of security and administrative services in the province, indicating that there is an integrated plan to open all files of corruption.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement to the Information Committee that the Parliamentary Integrity Committee has developed an integrated plan for the province of Nineveh, and will open all corruption files for the security and administrative authorities in the province.
    He added that "the challenges are great in Nineveh, but it is determined to hold accountable all those who have been denied the right of Nineveh large or small, especially that all the files exist and will be put before the Integrity Committee of Parliament, to take the necessary measures against them."
    Al-Shammari said that "the Integrity Committee monitors the work of current and previous ministries and will work to refer many files to the investigation, whether in the past or present." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:26 am