Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Keywords: Central Reserve exceeded the barrier of 60 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Keywords: Central Reserve exceeded the barrier of 60 billion dollars Empty Keywords: Central Reserve exceeded the barrier of 60 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 2:34 am

Keywords: Central Reserve exceeded the barrier of 60 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Alaak, that the Central Reserve reached 61 billion dollars at the moment, revealing the existence of 15 billion dollars debt to the bank on the government.
    The Information Office of the House of Representatives in a statement read by "Economy News", that the Council discussed in its meeting, held on Monday, monetary policy in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alaq.
    The statement pointed out that the relations explained that "the reserve of the Central Bank of Iraq is different from the government reserves," noting "the government reserve is due to the surplus achieved by the Ministry of Finance, which happened in the years before 2012, where the reserve reached in 2012 to about 20 billion dollars decreased after Deficit to small amounts ".
    He added that "the bank's reserves are higher than in the past, reaching in 2014 about 66 billion dollars, while the current reserve is about 61 billion dollars, as well as the existence of 15 billion dollars of debt to the central bank on the government to finance the budget deficit."
    The statement said that "the bank has bought treasury remittances and financial bonds from the market, especially that the oil revenues did not exceed the net about 2.5 billion dollars per month, while salaries 4 billion per month, which may lead to the collapse of the economic situation, which imposed the intervention of the Central Bank," noting that " The reserve in Iraq according to international standards is currently 169% and is expected to reach after two months to about 180% and the volume of the Iraqi currency traded in the market amounted to 43 trillion dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:33 am