Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

File of the opening of the Green Zone on the parliament table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - File of the opening of the Green Zone on the parliament table Empty File of the opening of the Green Zone on the parliament table

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

File of the opening of the Green Zone on the parliament table

The MP for the alliance of the other Mdhar Khazal, that the file of the opening of the Green Zone will be put on the table of parliament, for the purpose of opening the area and ease the crowds in Baghdad, indicating that the green opening represents an Iraqi decision par excellence.
    Khazal said in a press statement that "the file of the opening of the Green Zone, although it 
    is a decision subject to the executive authority, but it will be put on the table of parliament for discussion and pressure on the government for the purpose of opening to traffic."
    "The presence of embassies and some ministries inside the green does not prevent the opening of this area in front of traffic," he said, adding that "green Fatah is not linked to the acceptance or rejection of the US embassy, ​​since the decision is Iraqi with distinction."
    He added that "Baghdad is suffering large clouds, and must be held security activities, especially security control ( military discipline ) away from the crowded areas, as this increases the severity of traffic, and must coordinate with traffic before the implementation of  such events."
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has vowed to reopen the Green Zone to citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:44 am