Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment r

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment r Empty Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment r

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Nov 2018, 3:16 am

Halabousi from Karbala: Budget development of the regions will contribute to reducing unemployment rates
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / / ... Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, on Tuesday, that the new phase in Iraq requires the provision of services and the elements of a decent life for Iraqis, while pointed out that the budget development of the regions for the current year will contribute to reducing the unemployment rates in the provinces.
    "There is a new phase in Iraq that requires the provision of services and the necessities of a decent life for the Iraqis," Halboussi told a joint conference with Karbala governor Aqil al-Turaihi.
    "We have great challenges to create jobs and improve the economic reality. We will continue during the legislative session to reach an identical view on prioritizing some important projects," he said.
    Halabousi pointed out that "there is a large unemployment in Iraq," pointing out that "the budget development of the regions will contribute to reduce the unemployment rates in the provinces."
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi arrived, on Tuesday morning, to the holy province of Karbala with a parliamentary delegation to see the reality. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:48 am