Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Jordanian Minister: We will facilitate the entry of Iraqis and students get the residence easily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordanian Minister: We will facilitate the entry of Iraqis and students get the residence easily Empty Jordanian Minister: We will facilitate the entry of Iraqis and students get the residence easily

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Nov 2018, 3:00 am

[size=30]Jordanian Minister: We will facilitate the entry of Iraqis and students get the residence easily[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jordan's Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply Tariq al-Hammouri pledged on Tuesday to ease the travel of Iraqi travelers to Jordan. 
    "The coming days will witness the facilitation of passenger traffic between the two countries," Hamouri said, adding that "the Jordanian embassy in Baghdad will provide all facilities and services to the Iraqis." 
    "There is greater facilities for students and granting them residency, in addition to facilitating the passage and treatment of patients." 
    He added that "Iraqi officials have a great desire to increase trade and economic cooperation," pointing to the existence of "a proposal to establish an industrial zone near the common border between the two countries." 
    "The Jordanian wing is the largest in the Baghdad International Fair after the Iraqi wing." 
    The Jordanian minister thanked the Iraqi Media Network for its efforts to support relations between Iraq and the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Jordanian Minister: We will facilitate the entry of Iraqis and students get the residence easily Empty Re: Jordanian Minister: We will facilitate the entry of Iraqis and students get the residence easily

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Nov 2018, 7:43 am

Thanks Rocky, this is good news.  Students and patents being about to go more freely to Jordan - more international - and money has to be exchanged - will the dinar be international soon - I am praying it is so.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:49 am