Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

13 countries including Iraq in the acquisition of "S-400"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

13 countries including Iraq in the acquisition of "S-400" Empty 13 countries including Iraq in the acquisition of "S-400"

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Nov 2018, 3:10 am

13 countries including Iraq in the acquisition of "S-400"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

US intelligence revealed that at least 13 countries, expressed a desire to acquire Russian anti-aircraft missile systems. 

A large number of countries are looking to import S-400 systems from Russia despite the threat of the United States to punish Russian arms buyers. 

"A number of Arab countries - Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Morocco, Egypt and Iraq - have been looking to import weapons from Russia," the US-based CNBC news agency quoted US intelligence sources as saying .

It should be noted that the United States of America appeals to other countries, under the law against the enemies of America through sanctions, to refrain from buying arms, especially air defense weapons from Russia, and invite them to buy US weapons. 

However, early last October, India contracted the purchase of S-400 systems from Russia. 

The China and Turkey signed a deal to buy "S - 400" systems with Russia earlier. 

The S-400 system is designed to intercept air targets of various types in a circle with a radius of 400 kilometers, and can range up to 600 km with additional technologies. 

The S-400 radar can detect hidden aircraft.

And has recently been able to hit high-speed targets and satellites on low orbits after being supplied with the 40N6 missile, a very fast missile equivalent to a speed of more than the speed of sound and a range of 400 kilometers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:21 am