Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Arab Banks Honors Al-Hantal for his role in the development of the Iraqi banking sector and

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Union of Arab Banks Honors Al-Hantal for his role in the development of the Iraqi banking sector and Empty Union of Arab Banks Honors Al-Hantal for his role in the development of the Iraqi banking sector and

Post by rocky Sat 17 Nov 2018, 3:42 am

Union of Arab Banks Honors Al-Hantal for his role in the development of the Iraqi banking sector and project Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the occasion of the 45th anniversary of the founding of the Union of Arab Banks, the Federation honored the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih Al-Hancal with the Federation's Shield and received the award on behalf of Al-Hantal, Executive Director of the Association Ali Tariq.
    Wissam Fattouh, secretary-general of the Union of Arab Banks, said that Al-Hantal deserved this award due to his continuous efforts in promoting and developing the Iraqi banking business and for his great role in completing the Baghdad project, which was the development of more than 20 squares in the Iraqi capital
    During the ceremony, during which a dinner was held for the participating delegations, Cihan Bank was honored with a similar pledge received by the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank
    The Arab Banking Conference started its work in Beirut on Thursday with the participation of representatives of financial institutions and banks in the Arab countries under the slogan of partnership between the public and private sectors to achieve the goals of sustainable development, and continue for two days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 03 Feb 2023, 1:41 pm