Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Airways is completing the procedures for sending a new meal of students to train them in inter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Iraqi Airways is completing the procedures for sending a new meal of students to train them in inter Empty Iraqi Airways is completing the procedures for sending a new meal of students to train them in inter

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Iraqi Airways is completing the procedures for sending a new meal of students to train them in international academies[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The General Company of Iraqi Airways announced on Monday that it is completing the procedures for sending a new batch of young students to the AGNATIA_AVIATION Academy of Civil Aviation in Greece, which is one of the specialized academies accredited by EASA.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The 28 new trainees will join the academy early next year after completing their administrative and legal procedures," said Miran Farid, general manager of the company, in a statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]Farid added: It is hoped that the new students will be subject to strict and intensive theoretical and practical methods to prepare them for graduation by the rank of assistant captain and will be given the certificate of "CPL \ IR", which is a certificate of commercial and financial aviation in preparation for their transfer to the second level. Ten months.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi Airways had sent "52" students as a first payment during the month of July this year.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:03 am