Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Riyadh: The coming period aims to flow Saudi goods and products to the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Riyadh: The coming period aims to flow Saudi goods and products to the Iraqi market Empty Riyadh: The coming period aims to flow Saudi goods and products to the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:39 am

Riyadh: The coming period aims to flow Saudi goods and products to the Iraqi market

10:07 - 19/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Chambers of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) expects the next phase to witness an increase in the flow of Saudi products and products to the Iraqi market.
    "The next phase will witness more activity and greater cooperation in the field of trade exchange between the two countries, in addition to opening the field of joint investments of companies and businessmen from both sides," Al-Obeidi said in a statement to the Saudi newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat.
    Al-Obeidi praised the "distinguished Saudi-Iraqi relations, especially in its economic aspect, based on the strong ties and relations between the two countries."
    He added that "the visit of Iraqi President Barham Salih to Saudi Arabia yesterday, confirms the development of relations and growing significantly and steadily, thanks to the efforts of the two leaderships," pointing out that "this visit comes within the framework of constructive relations between Riyadh and Baghdad, and cooperation and joint coordination, to strengthen them in many areas" .
    He expressed his hope that "this visit will contribute to the development of economic cooperation relations and the promotion of trade exchange to advanced levels, especially in terms of increasing the flow of Saudi products and products to the Iraqi market, in light of the great desire of the Iraqi society in the Saudi product and the readiness of Saudi companies to enter the market Iraq ". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 pm