Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry reveals the details of an Iraqi "initiative" for reconciliation between Iran and Sa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry reveals the details of an Iraqi "initiative" for reconciliation between Iran and Sa Empty Foreign Ministry reveals the details of an Iraqi "initiative" for reconciliation between Iran and Sa

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 2:41 am

Foreign Ministry reveals the details of an Iraqi "initiative" for reconciliation between Iran and Saudi Arabia

10:51 - 19/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's foreign affairs committee unveiled details of an Iraqi "initiative" for reconciliation between Iran and Saudi Arabia on Monday, noting that President Saleh is trying to persuade the parties to end their differences.
    "President Barham Saleh is trying to convince the Iranians and the Saudis to end their differences in Iraq at least and to start a process of reconciliation that would benefit Iraq," committee member Muthanna Amin Nader said in a statement.
    "The reconciliation between the two countries is a common interest between Saudi Arabia and Iran and will positively affect the stability of Iraq and the region," he added.
    Nader explained that "the requirements for comprehensive reconciliation between Iran and Saudi Arabia does not have Iraq at the moment, especially with regard to the crisis in Bahrain and Yemen and Syria is in need of a huge international diplomatic effort and the internal will of the two governments." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:38 am