Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seoul, Washington form advisory body to accelerate nuclear disarmament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seoul, Washington form advisory body to accelerate nuclear disarmament Empty Seoul, Washington form advisory body to accelerate nuclear disarmament

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:21 am

[size=32]Seoul, Washington form advisory body to accelerate nuclear disarmament

- 1 Minute Ago
    [/size]
    Seoul, Washington form advisory body to accelerate nuclear disarmament %D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%84-300x168
    [size][url][/url][/size]
    South Korea and the United States are expected to launch an advisory body to speed up North Korea's nuclear disarmament process and coordinate the pace of its sanctions.
    South Korean nuclear envoy Lee De Hun left for Washington on Monday to meet with Stephen Biggon, the US State Department official on Korean affairs, Yonhap news agency reported.
    Lee and Pyong agreed last month to form a "bilateral working group to discuss the key elements associated with North Korea."
    The two sides then announced that the working group would hold "periodic" consultations on nuclear disarmament efforts and the application of sanctions and cooperation between the two Koreas.
    A diplomatic source said the ceremony was likely to take place during Lee's three-day visit to America.
    Middle east

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/78011

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:39 am