Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
kingsranch
Lobo
noced71
weslin3
Rocky
9 posters

In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November - Page 2 Empty In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Nov 2018, 8:57 am

First topic message reminder :

In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973

Tuesday 20 November

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, said the Iraqi Central Bank on Tuesday for selling banknotes canceled previous years to amateur and related associations. 

The following are the canceled banknotes of 1973, which are sold to amateurs at prices ranging from $ 2 to $ 15 per cash category per one.

kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November - Page 2 Empty Re: In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November

Post by kingsranch Wed 21 Nov 2018, 1:53 pm

I can't wait to fill out that form at the bank Hang In There
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November - Page 2 Empty Re: In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November

Post by weslin3 Wed 21 Nov 2018, 4:30 pm

kingsranch wrote:I can't wait to fill out that form at the bank Hang In There
    Me too... geek
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the picture .. Central sells the banknotes canceled with the issuance of 1973 Tuesday 20 November - Page 2 Empty Trump supporters buy millions of Iraqi dinars for "wealth"

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Nov 2018, 3:11 am

Trump supporters buy millions of Iraqi dinars for "wealth"

Thursday, November 22,

- A number of supporters of US President Donald Trump have bought millions of Iraqi dinars, US media reported, hoping to enter the world of "wealth". 

"A number of supporters of US President Donald Trump have bought millions of Iraqi dinars, hoping to enter the world of wealth after Trump raises the value of the Iraqi currency," Al-Rai newspaper quoted a Newsweek report as saying. 

"Rumors have been circulating that the US government was planning to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar, which does not exceed one half a cent, to about one dollar or more."
    The Daily Beast confirmed that the theory was reinforced by a promise to Tramb to his supporters in April 2017 that all currencies would be "on an equal footing" in response to allegations that China manipulated the value of the yuan. 

In April 2003, exactly one month after the Iraq war, Sally Atkinson of Newsweek wrotein response to a reader from Lahore in Pakistan, asking what would be the value of 100,000 Iraqi dinars after the war. "Unfortunately, they are not worth much so far, Before the first Gulf War, the dinar was equivalent to about $ 3, and now the value of one is less than half a penny, so the 100000 is worth only 50 cents. 

In 2006, the mainstream media began to monitor a strange trend of investor thinking.

In January of that year, the editor of "CNN" Walter Vuegrave strongly warned the reader who inquires whether he should buy the Iraqi dinar in the hope that it will regain its value, and in September, and achieved "ABC News" in this phenomenon , And a month later, the magazine "Boston Magazines" talked about its investors in the Iraqi dinar. 

Although the Iraqi crisis deepens day by day, there are people who sell the Iraqi dinar via Web sites to Americans, betting on a currency revaluation soon, where John Wasik of Forbes was one of the most critical of this theory. 

By 2015, Wasek reported that the FBI had been investigating Iraqi dinars traders. The following year, he noted that the Securities and Exchange Commission had filed a complaint against a Utah man who had sold about 1.

"Last month, a federal jury convicted one of the largest transactions of the Iraqi dinar in the United States after a five-week trial," according to the Attorney General's Office in Atlanta. 

The quick search on Google and Twitter shows that many believers are still spreading rumors about the possibility of raising the value of the Iraqi dinar, and hope that the billionaire businessman who turned to Trump will do it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 22 Nov 2018, 8:54 am

Well  the President is very smart when it comes to $$$$ more than any other President here lately so possibly he does have dinar.... geek The others were too busy ripping everyone else off with their lectures, books & foundations.
    Wheelman
    Wheelman
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Wheelman Thu 22 Nov 2018, 9:00 am

It’s sad when people don’t have true facts!
    2008 to 2016 U.S. brought a unpresidented amout of Dinars.
    And yes the Veterans active and retired was disappointed this past Veterans Day.

BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Post by BILLYB Thu 22 Nov 2018, 4:13 pm

I remember back in 2004 hearing the rumor of trump buying it, I haven't heard anything about trump supporters buy up dinar unless they are talking about us from a decade ago! how did they know we were trump supporters lol
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 22 Nov 2018, 5:58 pm

Read the headline and just went on about my business. When I bought my dinars I didn't even know who Donald Trump was. I mean, give me a break
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Thu 22 Nov 2018, 6:16 pm

fonz1951 wrote:Read the headline and just went on about my business. When I bought my dinars I didn't even know who Donald Trump was. I mean, give me a break
    I can't vote anymore for today, so they say, lol!  But loved this... fonz cracked me up...
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Thu 22 Nov 2018, 6:46 pm

Wheelman wrote:It’s sad when people don’t have true facts!
    2008 to 2016 U.S. brought a unpresidented amout of Dinars.
    And yes the Veterans active and retired was disappointed this past Veterans Day.

About what?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:17 am