Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Uday calls for political figures to be tried for treason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Uday calls for political figures to be tried for treason Empty Uday calls for political figures to be tried for treason

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Nov 2018, 3:10 am

Uday calls for political figures to be tried for treason
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / ... MP on the Fatah Alliance, Uday Awad, on Wednesday, the Speaker of the House of Representatives to form an investigative committee in the case of delaying the dues of the popular crowd based on documents that show deliberately delayed.
    Awad said in a statement that "delaying the dues of the popular mobilization is a disregard by those involved in the sovereignty of the state for political reasons and ends."
    He added that "the sacrifices made by the sons of the popular crowd are the preserve of prestige and the sovereignty of Iraq and the survival of life and the continuation of the political process."
    MP Awwad, "based on the legal provisions in the rules of procedure, we call for the formation of a commission of inquiry to uncover the secrets of this work." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:34 am