Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The green partially opens up to traffic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The green partially opens up to traffic Empty The green partially opens up to traffic

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:54 am

The green partially opens up to traffic

22:58 - 22/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    Security forces have begun lifting a number of concrete walls surrounding the Green Zone in central Baghdad as the government moves to reopen the area, which includes official buildings and embassies in part on Sunday.
    "A part of the Green Zone will open on Sunday and will be open to everyone," a source in the office of the Iraqi prime minister told RT, adding that "some concrete walls were lifted Thursday to open them."
    Another source added that "the reopening of the road that passes through the Green Zone came at the direction of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," who also recently decided to move the government headquarters outside the region.
    Three vital entrances will be opened in the area to ease congestion in the center of the capital, the source said.
    The Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, in front of parliament during the granting of confidence to his government last month, to open the area to citizens, stressing the need to implement this measure to break the barriers between citizens. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:24 am