Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Middle East Montor: Directing Several Charges To A Commander In The US Navy For Crimes In Iraq

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Middle East Montor: Directing Several Charges To A Commander In The US Navy For Crimes In Iraq Empty Middle East Montor: Directing Several Charges To A Commander In The US Navy For Crimes In Iraq

Post by rocky Tue 27 Nov 2018, 3:44 am

Middle East Montor: Directing Several Charges To A Commander In The US Navy For Crimes In Iraq
    At 18:56 | 26-11-2018
    Middle East Montor: Directing Several Charges To A Commander In The US Navy For Crimes In Iraq Photo_2018-11-26_18-55-25-750x360
    Ansar / Translation ..
    US military commander Lieutenant-Colonel Jacob Portier has been indicted for not taking action against Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher, an American sniper currently under investigation for war crimes in Iraq in 2017, the US Middle East Monitor reported.
    "Portier will face seven charges under the Uniform Military Jurisdiction Act, including a dereliction of duty, after being informed of the extrajudicial executions committed by Gallagher, but has not been reported," the website said in a report translated by Al-Ansar.
    "Prosecutors have given testimony from Gallagher's colleagues that they described him as reckless and bloodthirsty," he said.
    Gallagher, a veteran of seven previous operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, shot at crowds of civilians, shot an Iraqi girl on the riverbank and an elderly man with a water jug, and cut off the head of a civilian. A colleague wrote to him: "Cut off the opinion with my fishing knife."
    "Each sniper in the platoon said that Gallagher was not a good sniper," said Joe Warpinski of the Marine Criminal Investigation Service of the Military Court.
    "Some of the officers' comrades were so afraid of Gallagher that they even tried to mess with a sniper rifle to make it less accurate. They developed firecrackers in his gun store to be his warning shots so he would not have a chance to shoot them," he said.
    Gallagher is expected to serve a life sentence to obstruct justice, murder, attempted murder, possession of drugs and nearly 12 other crimes. Ending / 62 a

https://www.alansaar.net/2018/11/26/133618/

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 8:38 am