Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

RasheedBank in Maysan exposed to theprocess of stealing a monument [763] million.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

RasheedBank in Maysan exposed to theprocess of stealing a monument [763] million. Empty RasheedBank in Maysan exposed to theprocess of stealing a monument [763] million.

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jan 2014, 6:13 am

Rasheed Bank in Maysan exposed to the process of stealing a monument [763] million.

Wrote on: January 30, 2014

Maysan / notarization News / exposure Rasheed Bank branch of government in the province of Maysan, a monument to the process of stealing an amount of more than [760] million dinars.

According to a source at the bank: "The bank subjected to a monument in the amount of 763 million dinars through a person has opened a current account from Baghdad."

He added: "The owner of the account request to withdraw the said amount from the bank account and follow the legal procedures to confirm the account and his own secret to this person and after the confirmation of the account of the general headquarters of the bank in Baghdad has been disbursed amount."

The source added: "After that he spend the amount came to the notice of the bank before the Integrity Commission after the audited account that the placebo and there is no such person or account."

He continued: "The staff at the Bank of rational Maysan have been referred to the integrity and being threatened with imprisonment, but stressed that all their actions were correct exchange based on the clarification of the general headquarters in Baghdad." / Finished / t. Dd /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:53 am