Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Union plans to extend sanctions against Russia against the background of the Ukrainian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Union plans to extend sanctions against Russia against the background of the Ukrainian  Empty The European Union plans to extend sanctions against Russia against the background of the Ukrainian

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Dec 2018, 2:09 am

The European Union plans to extend sanctions against Russia against the background of the Ukrainian  5c01361695a597e13b8b4640-660x330
    The European Union plans to extend sanctions against Russia against the background of the Ukrainian crisis

President of the European Council, Donald Tusk, expressed his conviction that the European Union in December to extend sanctions against Russia against the backdrop of the Ukrainian crisis, especially after the incident in the Strait of Kerch.
    "Europe is committed to one position in support of Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity," Tusk said at a press conference on Friday as part of the G-20 summit of the major industrialized countries in Buenos Aires. That is why I am certain that the European Union will extend sanctions against Russia in December. "
    "Interventions in the Azov Sea worry us and Russia has used force against Ukrainian ships and this is unacceptable," Tusk said.
    It is expected that the decision will be formally adopted at the EU member states summit, which will be chaired by Tusk on Dec. 13.
    Since March 2014, the European Union has applied several packages of sanctions against Russia against the background of the Ukrainian crisis and the accession of the Crimea to Russia.
    The tense relations between Moscow and Kiev are witnessing a new wave of escalation following the capture of the Russian navy on November 25, three Ukrainian military vessels with 24 soldiers on board because of violating the borders of Russia as it passed from the Black Sea to the Sea of ​​Azov across the Strait of Kirch, in an incident that raised international echoes Wide.
    Russia, including President Vladimir Putin, accused the Ukrainian side of carrying out a planned and directed provocative operation against Moscow.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:59 pm