Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity: The presidency of the previous parliament obstructed the opening of an impo

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

opening - Parliamentary integrity: The presidency of the previous parliament obstructed the opening of an impo Empty Parliamentary integrity: The presidency of the previous parliament obstructed the opening of an impo

Post by rocky on Sat 01 Dec 2018, 2:18 am

Parliamentary integrity: The presidency of the previous parliament obstructed the opening of an important file and will be among our priorities

09:41 - 01/12/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee accused the Supreme Council of Representatives of "suppressing" the votes that tried to open the file of state real estate, stressing that the file will be one of the priorities of the work of the Committee for the current session.
A member of the committee, high Nassif said in a statement to / information /, that "the Presidency of the former House of Representatives was able to suppress the votes that tried to open the file of state property during the previous session," noting that "it was working to open the file, although I was in the Legal Committee."
Nassif added, "I will work hard during this session to open the file that we worked on previously," asserting that "the file will be one of the priorities of the work of the Integrity Commission."
In a related context Nasif, a deputy of the coalition of state law, that "the chairmanship of the Integrity Committee will go to the Sunni component." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 20 Sep 2020, 1:15 pm