Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German police inspect the offices of Deutsche Bank's board members

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

German police inspect the offices of Deutsche Bank's board members Empty German police inspect the offices of Deutsche Bank's board members

Post by rocky Sat 01 Dec 2018, 6:16 am

German police inspect the offices of Deutsche Bank's board members

German police inspect the offices of Deutsche Bank's board members 11549

Reuters German police have searched the offices of all Deutsche Bank board members as part of an investigation into allegations of money laundering linked to the so-called "Panama papers," a Reuters source said.
Shares in Germany's biggest bank fell 2.9 percent after hitting a record low on Friday as a campaign began on Thursday to raid the bank's Frankfurt headquarters for a second day.
"Of course, we will continue to actively support the investigation and work constructively with the authorities," said Karl von Rour, executive vice president of the bank, in a statement Friday.
Deutsche Bank shares lost nearly half this year after the bank suffered losses for three years following a series of financial and regulatory scandals.The company now has about 17 billion euros ($ 19.3 billion).
Police conducted the raids as the bank tried to repair its reputation.
Christian Swing was appointed chief executive of Deutsche Bank in April to help rebuild the bank. Swing cut back the bank's operations in the United States and made an adjustment to the board, but revenue continued to fall.
The prosecutor's office said investigators were checking the activities of two unnamed bank employees, who reportedly helped clients establish foreign-exchange companies for money laundering. The investigation focuses on the years from 2013 to 2018.
The prosecutor's office said the investigation was launched after investigators examined leaks including Panama Papers, which includes millions of documents from Panama law firm Mosac Fonseca and leaked to the media in April 2016.

Current date/time is Sat 23 Oct 2021, 11:40 am