Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blast targets US consulate in Mexico

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Blast targets US consulate in Mexico Empty Blast targets US consulate in Mexico

Post by rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 1:40 am

Blast targets US consulate in Mexico 5c03663495a597c8328b4656-660x330
Blast targets US consulate in Mexico

The US consulate in Guadalajara, western Mexico, was bombed by an improvised explosive device, causing damage to the consulate building without casualties.
Mexican authorities said the blast occurred hours before the inauguration ceremony of the new Mexican president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, in the presence of US Vice President Mike Pines and Ivanka Trump, daughter of President Donald Trump.
The images and videos documented by the surveillance cameras showed a hole 40 centimeters deep in the wall surrounding the embassy as a result of the explosion.
The Mexican authorities announced an investigation into the incident, without disclosing further information.

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Blast targets US consulate in Mexico Empty A bomb exploded near the US consulate in Mexico

Post by rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 2:26 am

A bomb exploded near the US consulate in Mexico
Blast targets US consulate in Mexico Irq_1512370297_1543731745
A bomb exploded Sunday near the US consulate in Guadalajara, western Mexico.
Mexican authorities said the blast caused damage to the consulate building without causing any casualties.
The explosion took place hours before the inauguration ceremony of the new Mexican president, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, in the presence of US Vice President Mike Pines and Ivanka Trump, daughter of President Donald Trump.
Direct footage carried by media showed the blast left a hole 40 centimeters deep in the wall surrounding the embassy.
The Mexican authorities announced an investigation into the incident, without disclosing further information. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=109722

Current date/time is Fri 22 Oct 2021, 7:53 am