Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baiji warns of the collapse of the government of Abdul Mahdi if the remaining ministries are not res

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baiji warns of the collapse of the government of Abdul Mahdi if the remaining ministries are not res Empty Baiji warns of the collapse of the government of Abdul Mahdi if the remaining ministries are not res

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 1:50 am

Baiji warns of the collapse of the government of Abdul Mahdi if the remaining ministries are not resolved

09:53 - 02/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Student MP for the construction coalition Mansour al-Baiji, Sunday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi speeding up the resolution of the remaining of his cabinet through the presence of the House of Representatives during the next session, warning that the failure to resolve the remaining ministries will accelerate the collapse of the government.
    "If Abdul Mahdi does not attend the House of Representatives and submits the remaining names to complete his ministerial cabinet, this will lose confidence between the House of Representatives and the government and will hasten the collapse of his government because of his failure to resolve the ministerial cabinet," al-Baiji said in a statement.
    He added that "the challenge is too big for the government, how can you face this challenge and the cabinet is incomplete, so the prime minister has to take full responsibility and that Ettether any pressure and to attend the next meeting and submit candidates and put the ball in the House of Representatives to vote on them and if not present, Will not last long and will collapse at any moment that it will be a weak government can not meet the challenges. "
    He stressed that the need to "Abdul Mahdi to submit candidates according to his vision is personally not to be imposed by the political blocs as was announced in the government program that he is the owner of the relationship and the choice of his ministers." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:10 am