Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coalition of Abadi: Abdul Mahdi told us that our entitlement to the conquest and the rest and no

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coalition of Abadi: Abdul Mahdi told us that our entitlement to the conquest and the rest and no Empty The coalition of Abadi: Abdul Mahdi told us that our entitlement to the conquest and the rest and no

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 4:53 am

The coalition of Abadi: Abdul Mahdi told us that our entitlement to the conquest and the rest and not his hand

12:13 - 02/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The coalition of victory headed by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Sunday, that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi told them that their entitlement in the government but the coalition and the conquest of the conquest and not his hand, accusing Abdul Mahdi and the blocks to "renounce" their promises to give the coalition vice-president.
    The MP for the coalition Nada Shaker Jodat said in a statement to the "Information", "A delegation from the coalition of victory met with Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi earlier and demanded his electoral entitlement, but he told us in one letter that it is up to others and Fatah and not by my hand."
    Jawdat added that "the coalition of victory represents the third bloc did not get the entitlement in the ministerial lineup so far, despite having 32 seats while the bloc has three or four seats got a ministerial portfolio"
    "The prime minister and the political blocs promised us after the vote on the prime minister and during the start of dialogues on the composition of the ministerial cab in the portfolio of foreign affairs or the post of vice president, but they shirked their promise," asserting that "our dialogue and our claims are still continuing and if we ignore, we will have an important decision" . Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm