Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: US embassy obstructs the opening of the Green Zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Deputy: US embassy obstructs the opening of the Green Zone Empty Deputy: US embassy obstructs the opening of the Green Zone

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Dec 2018, 2:06 am

Deputy: US embassy obstructs the opening of the Green Zone

08:32 - 04/12/2018[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah alliance Hussein Saeed said Tuesday that the embassies, especially the US, Turkish and British, are working to block the opening of the Green Zone in front of traffic, pointing out that the parliament is determined to pressure the government to remove the checkpoints and open all areas and lifting the concrete barriers.
    "The embassies in the Green Zone, especially the United States, Britain and Turkey, refuse to open the area to traffic," Saeed said in a statement. "The law confirms that embassies are given one kilometer to protect them from external dangers."
    "The government signed the same mistake as its predecessor when it announced its decision to open the green and set a date for that. It has to complete all preparations, prepare the streets and complete all the procedures before announcing its decision to open the area."
    Said said that "the parliament intends to pressure the government during its next sessions to open all closed speakers, and remove the checkpoints and lifting all the concrete barriers, especially near the residence of officials." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:47 pm