Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah: MPs intend to withdraw from today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah: MPs intend to withdraw from today's session  Empty Fatah: MPs intend to withdraw from today's session

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:51 am

Fatah: MPs intend to withdraw from today's session 

11:45 - 04/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh revealed on Tuesday that it had received leaks stating that there is an intention of the coalition deputies to withdraw from the voting session in the event of the name of Faleh al-Fayadh as a candidate for the interior, pointing out that discussions are currently underway to postpone the defense and interior to vote.
    The leader of the coalition MP Amer al-Fayez said in a statement to the information that "there are leaks received by the existence of the intention of deputies continue to withdraw from the voting session in the event of the name of Faleh al-Fayadh as Minister of Interior."
    Al-Fayez added that "the withdrawal of the alliance or even allied forces will not affect the quorum of the session in the presence of all the deputies of the building."
    He explained that "discussions are currently underway between the various political blocs on the possibility of postponing the vote on the candidates of the internal and defense portfolios to avoid problems," noting that "the next few hours may witness new positions aimed at non-complexity in order to reach solutions that satisfy all parties." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:48 am