Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rashidi: OPEC ministers will discuss oil market conditions and stability

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Rashidi: OPEC ministers will discuss oil market conditions and stability Empty Al-Rashidi: OPEC ministers will discuss oil market conditions and stability

Post by rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 1:46 am

Al-Rashidi: OPEC ministers will discuss oil market conditions and stability

Al-Rashidi: OPEC ministers will discuss oil market conditions and stability 11170

The ministers of OPEC will discuss at their meeting on Thursday the conditions of markets and supply and demand and how to deal with them in order to serve the stability of markets, the official Kuwaiti news agency quoted Oil Minister Bakhit Al-Rashidi as saying.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is set to meet Thursday in Vienna to discuss future oil market strategies, followed by talks with OPEC allies such as Russia on Friday.

Current date/time is Fri 07 Oct 2022, 5:09 pm