Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source policy reveals two scenarios, no two to complete the government .. And Abdul-Mahdi fails to c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source policy reveals two scenarios, no two to complete the government .. And Abdul-Mahdi fails to c Empty Source policy reveals two scenarios, no two to complete the government .. And Abdul-Mahdi fails to c

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 2:50 am

[size=32]
    Source policy reveals two scenarios, no two to complete the government .. And Abdul-Mahdi fails to convince the blocks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / revealed a parliamentary source early on Tuesday for two scenarios on the issue of completing the federal government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.
    The source told Ashqaf News that there are two scenarios, one of which is the vote on four ministries and the postponement of the other four, namely defense, interior, justice and education.
    He added that the other scenario is to postpone the meeting until next Thursday.
    On a related level, the source told the twilight news, that the meeting held Abdul Mahdi with the parliamentary blocs in the Iraqi parliament, but without any result.
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi entered the parliament building with the vice president to discuss the vote on completing his government.
    The deputies of the coalition of victory and "Saron" and the National Union boycotted the meeting in protest against a number of candidates.
    Parliament is expected to vote on a number of candidates to keep the various ministries around, especially the interior and defense.
    The Minister of Culture, Nouri al-Dulaimi, Minister of Planning, and Hana Korkis, Minister of Education and Minister of Higher Education. Migration and displaced persons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:56 pm