Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The opening of direct flights between Iraq and India

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of direct flights between Iraq and India Empty The opening of direct flights between Iraq and India

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Dec 2018, 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The opening of direct flights between Iraq and India

Iraq and India plan to open direct flights between the two countries.
    "Transport Minister Abdullah Luaibi received on Thursday Indian Ambassador to Iraq Pradeep Rajburo Hype and his delegation to discuss ways to ensure the success of the opening of air links between the two countries and to the prospects of future cooperation in the transport sector," a Transport Ministry statement issued on Friday said. "He said. 
    "The State of India is the fourth economic country in the world," the statement quoted Transport Minister as saying. "The opening of new airlines will encourage travelers and visitors to revive religious and commercial tourism." 
    "The importance of this country and its population density, as well as the great demand by Indian Muslims to visit the holy shrines in Iraq, will soon open air links between the two countries," he said.
    The planes of the national carrier of Iraqi Airways, witnessed a significant increase in the percentage of full and 82% during the last months of this year for flights departing and coming from the airports of Baghdad and Basra to the Delhi (India).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

The opening of direct flights between Iraq and India Empty Re: The opening of direct flights between Iraq and India

Post by Lobo Fri 07 Dec 2018, 11:45 am

Thanks Rocky, this is encouraging - instead of having to exchange for dollars, hopefully soon they can exchange for dinar - very soon.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:20 am