Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Technical committees between Iraq and Kuwait achieve important result on common oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Technical committees between Iraq and Kuwait achieve important result on common oil fields  Empty Technical committees between Iraq and Kuwait achieve important result on common oil fields

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2014, 4:09 am

Technical committees between Iraq and Kuwait achieve important result on common oil fields

02/02/2014 09:38:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The oil ministry announced that the technical committees between Iraq and Kuwait have achieved important results in the investing common fields .

The ministry spokesman, Assem Jihad told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / "The ministry technical committees held several meetings with the Kuwaiti and achieved important results on the investment of the common fields between the two countries ."

He added, "The principle of global investment in the common fields that it is the right of any country to invest in these fields, and takes its share according to a joint agreement guarantees the right of countries or group of countries , including the common fields ."

Several important oil fields locate within the common border with Kuwait and Iran, which the Iraqi government is seeking to complete an agreement with both countries guaranteeing the rights of Iraq with them in the process of extraction and production of oil .

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GMGLJK

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:49 am