Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea is trying to convince its citizens to procreate.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea is trying to convince its citizens to procreate. Empty South Korea is trying to convince its citizens to procreate.

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Dec 2018, 3:20 am

South Korea is trying to convince its citizens to procreate.
    South Korea is trying to convince its citizens to procreate. Irq_1889204518_1544255422
    South Korea has announced a series of measures to raise its fertility rate, which is the lowest in the world at present and warns of a decline in population if the situation remains the same in 10 years.
    In this advanced industrial and technical country, the fertility rate, ie, the fertility rate, has fallen to 0.95 children per woman, well below the rate required for the age of 2.1.
    As a result, the country, with a population of 51 million, is threatening to begin to decline as of 2028.
    This phenomenon is explained by several reasons, including the high cost of education, which discourages couples from procreation, the length of working hours, and the lack of adequate infrastructure for child custody if their mother works.
    Since 2005, the government has spent 139 billion won (107 billion euros) to change this reality, but its efforts have been in vain.
    On Friday, she announced that she would expand family assistance to reach affluent families after she was previously excluded.
    As of 2019, children under the age of eight can have an hour shorter than others, and the legal leave for the father will be extended from three to ten days.
    The government also announced the establishment of a number of nurseries to accommodate 40% of children.
    "These measures are meant to tell people between the ages of 20 and 40 that their lives will not deteriorate if they get married and have children," said Kim Chan, vice president in charge. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=110112

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:14 am